Datagrids and Nested Behaviors

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Fri Jul 20 20:02:27 EDT 2018

I just tried a simple test.  I created a stack, added a DG and a button.  I
used the example at the top of this thread to set the behavior.  I then
added another DG to the card.  Now when I double click on either DG, the
new behavior is used.  Is that what you are seeing and what you are
intending?

I saved the stack and quit / restarted LC.

I reopened the test stack.  Now, the new behavior is not applied.
I created a button to apply the behavior and did so (to make the test
easier to replicate).
Again, both DG's get the behavior.

I then created a new stack and added a DG.  It also responded to the added
behavior.  It seems like the scope of that statement is global to me.

On Fri, Jul 20, 2018 at 6:34 PM, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <