OAuth2 Library troubleshooting

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at me.com
Fri Jul 20 15:01:33 EDT 2018

Hi Sean,
Thanks for the response - here and in the forum post.

The process is failing at step one before any attempt to return the token, so I think it’s a LiveCode OAuth library/documentation issue - as the parameters that open a blank browser dialogue in LC work fine in Postman’s token request form to get a login page returned.

Time to revisit the web viewer and attempt to roll my own.
Thanks
Keith