Property Inspector, Text Formatting, Text style ->Plain Button?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Jul 19 19:04:10 EDT 2018

I mentioned a day or two ago that the bit of the property inspector that does all the actual dirty work is a tree widget! I think when RunRev switched over to using a tree widget, they lost other functionality in the bargain.

Not that the functionality HAD to be lost, but I think they just rewrote the property manager altogether, and got it to a certain level of functionality. It may help to think of the new property manager as a completely different animal, and then develop as such.

I am at a point where I think I will look into how widgets are made and registered, so I can get into the nuts and bolts of how the engine communicates with them.

Bob S