Datagrids and Nested Behaviors

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Jul 19 17:00:41 EDT 2018

Come to think of it, this IS backwards, but it works.

The behavior of group datagrid 1 is by default button id 1005 of stack "revDataGridLibrary"
the behavior of button id 1005 of stack "revDataGridLibrary" is stack "RevDataGridLibraryBehaviorsDataGridButtonBehavior"

so what your statement *should* be doing is setting the behavior of stack "RevDataGridLibraryBehaviorsDataGridButtonBehavior" to a button in another stack! That is WAAAY convoluted, that it actually inserts the behavior at the TOP of the message path.

What I did (which actually makes a LOT more sense) is I set the behavior of the button to the behavior of the datagrid, then I set the behavior of the datagrid to the long id of the button. That broke it.

Bob S