Apple's 30%--anyway around it?

Linda Miller, DVM 1anmldr1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 01:28:28 EDT 2018

This is close to what my original app would do and it was turned down by Apple (way back when).  However, the app was not crippled.  I offered a fair amount of free content and so it worked fine for those eBooks.  The free eBooks did not have a "registration" or verification process. It was a free app and they could download and read whatever I provided for free and they could also install documents of their own in the app through iTunes and "document sharing" or whatever it was called in iTunes. Documents like .epub, .pdf, html.

I am hoping that things have changes slightly at Apple then and I will go ahead with my plans.

Thanks everyone. I have some ideas now to work with.
Linda