Browser widget on iOS

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Tue Jul 17 23:51:29 EDT 2018

Hi - is there some magic for getting the browser widget to work on iOS?

Most of the time it displays nothing in either the simulator or on an actual device (the URL is definitely set) and when it does (not sure what gets the display to work in these situations), it doesn’t scroll and none of the links are active.

It works more reliably in the IDE (Mac) although it still fails to show any content sometimes.

I’m just trying to load a single URL and display the page so nothing fancy.

I’m using LC 8.2 DP2 at the moment but have tried 8.1.10 and 9.0.0 with similar results.

Any ideas?

Terry...