Browser Widget on Android

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Mon Jul 16 22:51:12 EDT 2018

9.0.1 RC1 I don't think this is working, OR, I don't know how it works.

go stack url "http://wiki.hindu.org/uploads/Tester-Landscape-TsNet.livecode"

(you have seen in before)

I can't get the browser  (widget "body) to change its rect, no matter what I do.

I have a support request in on my business license to "tell me what I am doing wrong"

OR

They will determine it is a bug.

BR

 J. Landman Gay wrote:

    I'm not sure this is doable as-is, at least on Android, but a new
    "mobileSetFullScreenRectForOrientations" command was introduced to allow
    you to set the default sizes of a stack when the device is rotated. This
    is to allow for changes in layout between portrait and landscape, which
    is what you're doing.