Property inspector / custom properties - how can i resize the value field

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Jul 16 16:15:49 EDT 2018

And since we are talking about it some more, open a property inspector pallet. Expand the pallet size so that the property pane gross. Now resize again only this time smaller. The property pane does NOT shrink with the pallet, but instead introduces scroll bars. That is a bit irritating too. I am constantly closing the pallets to reset them. Seems the property pane ought to shrink to a minimum height, THEN switch to scrolling if needed. But it's a small matter.

Bob S