Must have flexible row height for Datagrid Table

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Wed Jul 11 23:22:09 EDT 2018

Update on this ......  I'm coming to realize that dg isn't going to cut it
for my needs in applications where performance matters.  Datagrid is built
using custom properties.  which are way way way slower than accessing
variables  i haven't tested in a while but last i did it was orrders of
magnitude slower. that is its major bottleneck, and i think i have to move
away from moving the LC grid for my needs.

So i think i need to make my own grid solution that covers both different
sized rows, better performance, and no without all the duplication of data..

On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 5:16 PM, Paul Dupuis via use-livecode <