Docker

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 16:16:19 EDT 2018

Sounds like there is a need for a new Dropsock service so that socks can be
posted and shared freely. Or perhaps a bitSock system where those who are
advantaged can solve sock chain transactions, but it would require everyone
to set up a digital hamper to store any earned sock currency.   Next thing
we know, people will be daisy chaining dryer elements to increase their
sockchain computing power, pricing the rest of us out of the market.  Wet
sock wearing will be on the rise.

On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 1:53 PM J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <