Docker

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Wed Jul 11 09:38:57 EDT 2018

Way cool Mike....I hope you share your findings and experiments with us.

On a similar wavelength.....

I am preparing a demo on multi-core processing with LC for the september
conference.  Of course its not true multi-core processing ..... but hoping
to get good speed-ups results on a variety of tasks. Like search, api calls
& requests, and anything that can maximize cpu usage.  i need it for my own
work so its a great way of getting things done.

On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 12:08 AM, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <