[ANN] Release 9.0.1 RC-1

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Jul 9 16:38:12 EDT 2018

That was one of the first things I checked. :)

I had some trouble getting LC to recognize my phone until I realized
that my SDK in mobile prefs had been removed. Android devs should note
that you need to have SDK 8 or higher installed (the informative
notification dialog was a big help here.) I installed 7, 8, and 8.1 and
LC then allowed me to re-select the SDK in preferences, the phone showed
up in the Target menu, and I could do a test build.

The working option button is a cool addition, that was something I
didn't expect.