What are possible reasons for memory consumption going up on stack that isn't doing much?

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Mon Jul 9 15:47:00 EDT 2018

update on this .... the memory consumption is definately to do with one of
the messages that checks for changes in the clipboard every 333
milliseconds...... but does not retain what it finds.

there is nothing else going on the computer and as far as i know the
clipboard ISN't changing....does the system make changes to the clipboard
even if ctrl c is not used? ..

.I use the "fullclipboard" data function to identify a change by comparing
it to the last known array from the fullcllipboarddata

is there a faster way of detecting a change in clipboard??????, but have
full data when i do detect it?

the fullclipboard data has been  a little buggy.....and i have some bug
reports to make..... but its probably partly me doing it me doing it
wrong.

On Mon, Jul 9, 2018 at 11:57 AM, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <