ScreenRect

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Mon Jul 9 10:24:20 EDT 2018

Hi, I'm sorry I cannot help you in this regard, I'm sure someone else will
be able to help with the pixel scaling issue. you have.

but FYI.....I did try to send you an email in regards to your work with LC
and it bounced back.

Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to *crister at mindcrea.com*because the address
couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.
Thanks,

Tom

On Mon, Jul 9, 2018 at 7:04 AM, Pyyhtiä Christer via use-livecode <