odbc "information type out of range"

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Fri Jul 6 17:35:14 EDT 2018

The bizarre parts are
a) No errors returned from Valentina
b) The operations succeed but I get an error, almost like LC is sending
something extra to the ODBC driver.

Ralph:
Windows, connecting to Marxmeier's SQL/R (which is connecting to eloquence,
a legacy mainframe environment for HP).

Bob
No

mike,
That gives me

revdberr,[Marxmeier][SQL/R ODBC Server]37000 - Unexpected symbol (#1)

syntax error near "("

Unexpected symbol or invalid SQL/R language statement.

On Fri, Jul 6, 2018 at 1:04 PM Mike Bonner via use-livecode <