Future support for Serial Coms

Douglas Ruisaard dougr at telus.net
Fri Jul 6 10:55:37 EDT 2018

Sorry, I sent the previous message with the WRONG subject line.... please replace it with this one...

 Cam ... would you please provide the specifics on the serial to Bluetooth device you're referring to?
 Make / model/ etc.  for my needs, it has to be a serial to BLE device ... which there is at least one
 from:

http://www.usconverters.com/bluetooth-smart-low-energy-rs232-serial

 I'm designing a BLE-enabled Arduino project using an Adafruit BLE module.  Since this topic is moving
 off of the LC aspect, you are welcome to contact me via email dougr at telus.net

 Douglas Ruisaard
 Trilogy Software
 (250) 573-3935