Future support for Serial Coms

General 2018 General.2018 at outlook.com
Thu Jul 5 10:59:54 EDT 2018

Douglas ,

Serial over Bluetooth on all Windows with LC - Yes , but as you say it is seen as a Com port.

I have a Bluetooth device that needs serial commands - Windows sees this as a Bluetooth device (in the loaded driver VCP should be ticked) I then pair it and use LC with the standard com port commands.

I second all your other points and we can only hope that LC gets this for Android.

Regards Camm