Mastering TS Net

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Mon Jul 2 09:36:00 EDT 2018

@Charles: Thanks, I look into lessons.

But, using the dictionary example
Why do we get the

> # variable watcher
    >
    > tResult      --        tsneterr: ID already in use

Even *before* the trace the script? I have break

On mouseup

But it gives this error even before starting the trace?

@ Jacqueline: why use TSNet:
1) because the "libURLLastRHHeaders()" are only available to desktop. And I want to see them on mobile
2) because we are working with the "cloud" and async download means I can pass array to TSNet to open connection to download several files at once; like "load" but with more control... ( I think. I have yet to study it out) and get the headers.

Brahmanathaswami