Filed entry cursor

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Jul 1 12:39:10 EDT 2018

I think the appearance of the insertion point is controlled by the OS. You
could submit a report to see if it is possible to change it. That may be
allowed on some platforms.

If you are talking about mobile devices, I've seen that LC fields sometimes
don't display an insertion point at all, and show very erratic behavior
during text entry. The solution is to use a native field, but I'm not sure
the insertion point can be altered there either. It wouldn't hurt to submit
a feature request though.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On July 1, 2018 5:25:17 AM Pyyhtiä Christer via use-livecode