making DG2 usable

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 17:38:27 EST 2018

I don't know, but you can create quickly and easily something similar,
for a test.

1. Create a new datagrid form

2. Populate it with some data, by using the inspector

3. By adding this script in a button, turn the datagrid in edit mode.

set the dgEditMode of grp "datagrid 1" to true

4. You can disable / enable the animation by using the "animate
actions" property:

set the dgProps["animate actions"] of grp "datagrid 1" to false

5. And the property "enable swipe" will give you the possibility to
turn on / off the swipe gesture.

set the dgProps["enable swipe"] of grp "datagrid 1" to false

On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 10:32 PM, PystCat via use-livecode
> It was an email announcing some of the new features and it showed a web clip of it in action.  It was WAY cool showing the drag and sort along with the swipe to delete… AND this was on a desktop.
>
>> On Jan 31, 2018, at 4:29 PM, Mike Kerner via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:
>>
>> Was it a file?  I don't remember seeing a file.  I just remember the webex
>> session.
>>
>> On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 4:01 PM, PystCat via use-livecode <
>>
>>> Is it possible get the demo file the Mothership did in the email that
>>> showed off the new features..?  I would love to see that.

>>> exception.

>>> premiered, but DG generally does what I need so I stopped working so hard.

>>> the performance was as good as its design.  The delete and re-ordering are
>>> well thought out, and in theory will be delightful to use.

>>> waiting for.

>> --
>> On the first day, God created the heavens and the Earth
>> On the second day, God created the oceans.
>> On the third day, God put the animals on hold for a few hours,
>>   and did a little diving.
>> And God said, "This is good."

Zryip TheSlug
http://www.aslugontheroad.com