Open stack "MyStack" Not working

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Mon Jan 29 22:05:03 EST 2018

Hi Kay C,

Thanks for your help . . . this is really perplexing, but I think I may have fixed it. Trouble is, I’m not sure how.

The first thing I did was clean out my LC prefs
Then I deleted and reloaded LC 8.1.8

These two did not seem to fix the problem of not being able to open a stack by script, either in the Message Box or in an OpenStack script. So…

I chose to "Save As...” all the stacks that would not open by script with the same title and that seems to do it.

Keeping my fingers crossed and my confusion at bay . . . at least for now

Thanks very much for keeping me company.

Roger