Treeview widget - setting scroll?

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Mon Jan 29 21:47:01 EST 2018

You do not have the ability to get/set a position by line number/position
percentage but you can get/set the selected line using a path (see the
dictionary for specifics). It is probably possible to extend the widget to
get a position, setting would also be possible I imagine.
On Sun, Jan 28, 2018 at 10:23 PM Alan via use-livecode <