multiple cameraControls possible?

Alan alanstenhouse at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 29 20:21:40 EST 2018

I've been testing out the cameraControl a bit more and trying to make more than 1 at a time. It is possible but only seems to have one of them active at a time (i.e. updating). Though if the second one is then deleted, the first one becomes active again.

Is it possible to have more than 1 active? i.e. to have both front + rear cameras updating?

Additionally, I have an external (thermal) camera and would like to use that, but it didn't appear in the devices available to the cameraControl. I was assuming it should - is this a bug or just expected? Or do I need to allow access to the external camera for my app perhaps?

Thanks for any help!

cheers

Alan