RevQueryDatabase error in standalone

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Jan 29 18:48:02 EST 2018

Hi all.

Now I'm not even getting to the revOpenDatabase call. Mind you this ONLY happens when I run the standalone. Not in the IDE. This is what I get when I send an email from the crash dialog:

Executing at 3:40:49 PM on Monday, January 29, 2018
Type: Object: card id 1002 of stack '//Mac/Home/Documents/Livecode Projects/Forms Generator 8/Forms Generator/Forms Generator.exe'
Error: 361,0,0
241,10,1,openStack
353,0,0,card id 1002 of stack '//Mac/Home/Documents/Livecode Projects/Forms Generator 8/Forms Generator/Forms Generator.exe'

The card script has a total of 261 lines of code. 241 is a comment. Not sure this is at all a helpful error report.

Bob S