Dropbox help 3 (OAuth app authorization flow?)

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Mon Jan 29 15:11:16 EST 2018

What is failing on mobile or other machines?  Are you getting an error?
That reminds me, I have a more recent version of the LC dropbox library
that does more complete error reporting.  If I remember correctly Monte is
going to integrate this version in an upcoming LC but I don't remember when
or if it's in 9 DP11
Attach this as a substack.  The error reporting will be more descriptive:
https://github.com/macMikey/LCDropboxLibrary

On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 2:39 PM, Klaus major-k via use-livecode <