Saving Changes in iOS

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Mon Jan 29 13:04:28 EST 2018

The folders already exists. You can of course create sub-folders. In iOS "the Documents folder" is automatically backed up but "the Temporary Folder" is not. Apple reviewers will get upset if you put too much into the documents folder. You will be required to either move files to the temporary folder or mark them as "No Backup". Using iphoneDoNotBackupFile.

Example:

Put URL("File:"&the engine folder&slash&"MyDatabase.db") into url ("File:"&the documents folder&slash&"MyDatabase.db")
put revOpenDatabase("sqlite", the documents folder&slash&"MyDatabase.db"), , ,) into tDatabaseID

You would put MyDatabase.db in the copy file pane of the standalone settings.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net