regex deconstructor

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Mon Jan 29 10:53:35 EST 2018

It kind of makes sense for the unindent to apply to the current line.
Usually I think of the end of a block being at the same level as the start.

I’ll take a look at the RegEx you provided. I read through it over the
weekend and understand most of it. Stuff that is missing is the double
indent for line continuation, but I’m not sure that is possible with this.
On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 8:48 AM Mike Kerner via use-livecode <