regex deconstructor

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Sun Jan 28 17:39:48 EST 2018

I’ve only looked at the ST in this thread and the Atom version that is
available inside the app.

I’ve tried a little but have not seen clear documentation on how the
various indent rules are handled. From how it works, if a RegEx is in both
indent and unindent then the current line is pushed left and next line is
indented.

What issues are you trying to fix? It is somewhat complicated since it only
looks at one line at a time.
On Sun, Jan 28, 2018 at 4:25 PM Mike Kerner via use-livecode <