Feature proposal: mobileActualAllowedOrientations?

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Sun Jan 28 16:08:01 EST 2018

Some of this is already available at least on iPhone. If you set the only
allowed orientation (mobileSetAllowedOrientations) to landscape then the
app will immediately switch regardless of the device lock setting.

I did not see a way to query whether the use has their orientation locked,
but that really shouldn’t matter. If the app requires a different
orientation the it should switch to it just like many video apps do when
showing video.
On Sun, Jan 28, 2018 at 2:17 PM J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <