Crazy script-only stack question

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Fri Jan 26 16:27:29 EST 2018

On 01/26/2018 12:42 PM, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode wrote:

> The deal is, if the standalone is anywhere near a running copy of the
> IDE, remote debugging will kick in and stop the script (assuming the
> "breakpoint" command works as expected.) To avoid that, you'd need to
> either quit LC, or restart it and refuse the remote connection.

Yes, that's the way it's supposed to work. So maybe I misunderstood...
you want a standalone app that's launched in the same subnet where
there's a running IDE? How about if you just disable Script Debug Mode
from the menubar? That *should* (fingers crossed) cause breakpoints to
be ignored. It does here, but then again I don't have the Business
remote debugger.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com