What Env Variable set when saving standalone?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Jan 26 10:43:18 EST 2018

Thanks Jacque. I'm sure I could do some kind of workaround like that, but I actually use the app while in dev mode, which is the main way I debug it, and need the login stack to open modally in that environment to get what I need to function. Maybe what I will do is check for a modifier key like the optionKey down to open modally in dev env.

Bob S