Navigator now supports converting controls to script-only stack behaviors

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 20:23:27 EST 2018

I think I have it figured out -- Mikey suggested GitKraken, and that seems
to work pretty well. I got the hang of how the branch/commit process works
with a test directory and some simple text files. I'm thinking of making a
"seriously, for beginners" video of that process. The one remaining
stumbling block was that I had cloned the Navigator repository to an
incorrectly-named folder on my local drive because I didn't notice the
option to name the target folder for the clone. Noticed that, re-cloned,
and all was (I think) well.

Thanks all for the input!

gc