regex deconstructor

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Thu Jan 25 14:03:09 EST 2018

Unfortunately I'm trying to fix the indenting in ST, so I'm stuck with it.
Then I asked for help.  The help is definitely better than what I came up
with, but I have a couple of things I want to fix.  The help disappeared,
and I'm having a hell of a time reading this because it uses some advanced
magic.

On Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 4:04 PM, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <