Bug: in 8.18 Stable and 9 Dp11 legacy stack import

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Jan 24 16:10:45 EST 2018

Have you tried setting the font, size and textstyle of the stack itself? That is where new fields get there properties, and old fields will use the stacks properties if nothing specific is set for a specific field.

Try typing "put  the textstyle of the mainstack" into the message box and see what you get.

Bob S