regex deconstructor

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Jan 24 16:04:51 EST 2018

That's because there are several flavors of RegEx. Nice huh?

RegEx is in my opinion the top choice for inducing insanity. I have a utility where you type in what you start with and what you want to end up with and it tries to figure out the regex for it. It's less than perfect as you can imagine.

While RegEx is really handy when you need it, my feeling is to avoid it if at all possible.

Bob S