LC Toolbar

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 15:16:52 EST 2018

I am getting this thing on Mac OS 10.7.5 and I like it as I don't have
to keep
fossicking around down on the Dock to find the relevant LC/RR icon
(I've currently got 9 different ones on my Dock) if Im switching back
and forth
between GIMP and LiveCode (my 2 favourite apps regardless of platform).

Richmond.