use SSL inside Mysql connection

Heriberto Torrado htorrado at networkdreams.es
Tue Jan 23 21:01:21 EST 2018

Hi,

I'm going crazy trying to make a SSL mysql connection from a Livecode Stack.
I was searching information in Livecode dictionary and Livecode guides,
but there's not much information about that.

I'm developing a small application for a customer.

This applications will be run inside my customer's premises.

I don't want to build a middleware between that database and the
applications because we don't have the time and resources.

Well, my mysql connection is this:

put revOpenDatabase("MySQL", tserver, tDatabaseName, tuser, tpass,
useSSL=true, autoReconnect) into tResult

But SSL seems not to work.

My questions are:

Is my string database connection well done?
Where do I have to put the client certificates for my MYSQL database?
Could you please send me a couple of small samples?

Thank you very much in advance.