Do script-only stacks support "chained" behaviors?

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 01:42:26 EST 2018

Another key difference in our implementations that I find fascinating: you
create script-only stacks by creating the stacks, then saving the stacks. I
created them by constructing a variable with the text contents of the
stacks, then writing that out to files with put into url etc.

On Sun, Jan 21, 2018 at 3:30 PM, Monte Goulding via use-livecode <