Do script-only stacks support "chained" behaviors?

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 01:35:52 EST 2018

Double-grrr. I put the warning dialogs in the menuPick handler instead of
the conversion handler, and it works fine. That's *not* where the warnings
should be, since it means that it's possible to call the conversion handler
and receive no warnings. I'm testing further. Once I'm comfortable enough
to try it on (a copy of) Navigator itself, I'll post an update.

gc