Do script-only stacks support "chained" behaviors?

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 02:28:45 EST 2018

At a fundamental level (unless I'm misreading it) Scriptifier parses a
whole stack and looks for objects with a script and no behavior, and turns
them into an object with no script and a script-only stack behavior.
Navigator will work on whatever controls you tell it to, and will look for
objects with a script and no behavior, and turn them into an object with no
script and a script-only stack behavior, but it will also find objects with
a button behavior (that does not itself have a behavior), and create a
script-only stack with that button's script, and set those objects'
behavior to the resulting stacks (and the original button, so if there are
unconverted controls, they'll still work. I'm definitely going to have to
add an "and enclosed controls" option in Navigator. There are several other
differences, as there always will be when two different people look at a
problem.