Do script-only stacks support "chained" behaviors?

Ali Lloyd ali.lloyd at livecode.com
Sat Jan 20 20:12:50 EST 2018

There are also plenty of examples in the IDE - most of the palettes have
their own specific behavior chained to the generic palette behavior.

Most of them do something like the following handler:
on setAsBehavior pTarget dispatch "setAsBehavior" to stack
revIDEFrameBehavior() with the long id of this me set the behavior of
pTarget to the long id of this me end setAsBehavior

They then call the setAsBehavior handler on preOpenStack.

On Sun, Jan 21, 2018 at 12:14 AM Trevor DeVore via use-livecode <