Changes to Google Play submissions

Ali Lloyd ali.lloyd at livecode.com
Fri Jan 19 04:38:28 EST 2018

A quick update on these things from the tech team point of view:
We have made a a start towards both these things - firstly we have
identified a number of issues that need to be fixed in order to increase
the target sdk version. As you say, we probably need to add target sdk
version to the settings.
We also have an outstanding PR adding 64 bit Android support to the engine,
so there’s a bit of work to add support in the standalone builder.

On Thu, 18 Jan 2018 at 23:46, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <