Changes to Google Play submissions

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Jan 18 18:46:25 EST 2018

 From the blog:
"We’re giving Android developers a heads up about changes coming to
Google Play to increase app security and performance. In the second half
of 2018, new apps and app updates will be required to target a recent
API level. In 2019, new apps and app updates with native libraries must
provide 64-bit versions in addition to their 32-bit versions."

More here:

<https://android-developers.googleblog.com/2017/12/improving-app-security-and-performance.html>

How will this affect our Android apps? Are we 64-bit? Is there a way to
"target" a version? I only see a way to select a minimum version in
standalone settings, though I guess we could provide a custom manifest.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com