gradient selectors

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Wed Jan 17 21:30:56 EST 2018

Before I log a bug report on this, can anyone confirm that the gradient
selectors are working in LC9? Launching either of the selectors from the
PI I get a long hang time and no visual feedback. I did manage to get
something out of the fill gradient selector once, but the stroke
gradient selector does nothing. Even its controls are nonresponsive.

The hang time is particularly annoying since it hangs my whole desktop.
Not sure if this is just me or just linux or if it's systemic.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com