deploying to multiple mobile devices

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Jan 17 12:37:34 EST 2018

Nicolas Cueto wrote:

 > On 17 January 2018 at 12:38, Richard Gaskin wrote:
 >
 >> Nicolas Cueto wrote:
 >> > Some of my stacks are for a classroom situation, so would like to
 >> > deploy to the various smartphones of  class sizes of 3 to 20
 >> > students (1) preferably cable-free (Wifi?), (2) easily for the
 >> > end-user, and (3) as simultaneously as possible.
 >>
 >> Is this a classroom you work with directly, or a product for others
 >> to use in their own classrooms?
 >
 > Directly.

I'm thinking don't even bother making standalones for every stack.  It
just complicates installation and replicates the storage overhead of
attaching the same engine to each one.

Instead, you could make one app that can download and run stack files
from a server.  Easy enough, and with just one extra step you can use
LC's built-in compression for even faster transfer.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems