Anyone else got two-monitor issues with LC9 on Mac?

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 11:18:13 EST 2018

Just to add that when you change the arrangement of the two monitors in the
System Prefs so as their tops are aligned, it might be worth to reset your
LC Prefs as well after that, as it might be the case that some stacks have
kept their *old* rect Prefs (i.e. *before* the monitors' arrangement
changed), so they might now appear offscreen.

Best,
Panos
--

On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 4:12 PM, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <