Server-side xml validator anyone ?

Mark m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Jan 13 08:08:47 EST 2018

If your XML is UTF8-enconded and your UTF8 data is correct, it will
work. Your probably isn't invalid XML but either a problem with the
encoding of the entire file or a particular string.

The best way to validate XML on your server is to install a little
command line utility and use the shell function.