Getting datagrid content from other stack in Standalone

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 11:54:42 EST 2018

Would this work with a stack on disk that hasn't been opened yet?

Definitely stealing your functions thx. :)

Oh, as to the OP, my first thought on why it wasn't working, is that the
stack wasn't open (hence the need to address it's on disk location), but
another thought occurred to me.  I'm wondering if the standalone auto
inclusions can be affected by moving substacks into separate stackfiles
 Perhaps the datagrid support libraries aren't being included?

On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 9:08 AM, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <