Server-side xml validator anyone ?

jbv jbv at souslelogo.com
Fri Jan 12 07:19:52 EST 2018

Hi list,
I have several server-side LC scripts that transform text and data
uploaded by end users on web pages into xml to be stored in a database and
used later in other web pages or apps.
The problem is, despite all the correction scripts I have added, that
sometimes the uploaded content corrupts the xml structure. This happens
for instance when some weird UTF-8 text is uploaded.
Is there a ready-to-use piece of code that would check the conformity of
some xml data that I could include in my LC scripts ?

Thanks in advance,
jbv