AW: How does 'Apple VPP Education' discount work?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Jan 10 06:54:49 EST 2018

Hi William,

finally every app in the AppStore is enabled for VPP. You don't have to join
the VPP program, only the customer / school has to.

Your set up a sales price of your app in the appStore for everyone and you
can choose with that option you mentioned in the app settings, if a customer
with a VPP contract gets a 50% discount on that standard price or not.
That’s all

The only restriction on VPP is that no inApp purchases are allowed for the
VPP program. (only apps without inApp purchase)

Tiemo